Instructions to Authors – Abstract
Please follow the instructions given on-line, otherwise your abstract cannot be selected for review. A summary of the guidelines is as follows:
- The abstract language is English
- The templates provided are the only format accepted please see further instructions
- There should be no more than 8 authors
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text may not reveal the institutional affiliation
- Mark the category which best describes the subject of your abstract. If the paper is to be considered for any award or prize, mark the corresponding field when submitting the abstracts. (See Awards and Prize details – please note that to complete your abstract submission, you will be required to upload the applicable covering letter from your Director of Service or Laboratory in the Institution at which the research programme has been undertaken)
- Each abstract submitted to the Association for possible presentation at the EACTS Annual Meeting must summarize an original contribution and must not have been submitted, published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Please note that it is not possible to make any corrections to the abstract content or information (such as Presenter details, authors list etc). In order to correct your abstract you must withdraw it and and submit a new corrected version prior to the deadline. Note that, such replacement of the abstract is not possible after the deadline. In the case of errors in your abstract discovered after the deadline, you may indicate the correction during the presentation at the congress. However, changes will not be included in the publications. If accepted, your abstract will be published as submitted.
Abstracts will not be accepted unless they are submitted according to the format and instructions described previously, and submitted using the online system no later than 30 April 2018.
The audio-visual recording of the scientific presentations will be the property of the EACTS.
Authors will be notified in writing in June 2018 if the EACTS Programme Committee has accepted their abstract(s).