MMCTS Video cases – Vascular bailouts
Deadline for submission 20 May 2018 @ 23:59 GMT
Please send submissions to email@example.com
We are organizing a Video session with a concept ‘Vascular Bailouts‘. During this session Video cases sent by delegates will be shown and discussed with a panel and the audience. The objective of the session is ‘Tips and tricks to solve intraoperative problems in open and endovascular surgery‘.
If your video case is chosen for presentation and discussion during this session, you will also be invited to submit a full tutorial for publication in the Multimedia Manual for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (MMCTS) following the Annual Meeting. For more information about MMCTS please visit, MMCTS.org.
We hereby invite members and colleagues around the world to submit Video abstracts according to specific guidelines as shown below.
The deadline for submission of video & abstract is 20 May 2018.
EACTS Vascular Disease Domain
Instructions to Authors
Please follow the instructions below otherwise your submission cannot be selected for review.
- Abstract submission – 5 Power Point Slides are required template here
- Abstract & video should be submitted to meet the following subject: Vascular Bailouts: Tips and tricks to solve intraoperative problems in open and endovascular surgery
- The PowerPoint slides language is English
- The title should NOT be printed in CAPITAL LETTERS. There should be no more than 8 authors
- Minimum font size is 20
- The use of tables or graphs is possible and advised
- The text and the title should be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used (e.g. LVEF, CABG, VSD, ASD et cetera)
- The abstract presentation should not exceed 5 minutes to allow for panel discussion.
- The PowerPoint presentation should end with one or few questions for the expert panel and audience.
- Technical Information:
- Filesize must not exceed 50MB per Abstract
- Allowed Files are: a) .mpg b) .mov c) .wmv