Industry Satellite Symposia
A satellite symposium is a corporate or product related function at which a formal scientific presentation is made. Such symposia may be held prior to, during or following the Annual Meeting but MUST NOT conflict with its main scientific or social programme.
Thursday 8 October: 12:45-14:00
Friday 9 October: 12:45-14:00
When making a booking please ensure that you allow sufficient time for any catering activity, build up and breakdown. Companies requiring time in addition to that listed above should contact the EACTS Executive Secretariat and be aware that extra charges may be incurred.
A limited number of meeting rooms are available for hire at the CCIB, as follows:
|Capacity (no. seats theatre style)||Fee per slot|
Satellite meeting rooms will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The following benefits are included in the satellite slot fee:
- room hire including standard heating, air cooling, power
- tables/chairs for participants set up in a theatre or circle style format depending on room allocated
- table and chairs for two to four moderators, applicable to the size of the room, with amplification as necessary
- 1 x speakers lectern with laptop/PC and amplification applicable to the size of the room
- central projection screen and data projector applicable to the size of the room
- basic PA system including audience and speaker microphones applicable to the size of the room
- sign at the entrance to the room incorporating satellite title and company logo (if required)
- permission for the placement of 1 roll-up banner advertising the symposium (max 1 x 1.5m) beside the entrance to the allocated session room (to be positioned no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the symposium)
- Company name/logo, satellite title, date and time advertised on the Satellite Information Board in the conference venue
- announcement of satellite title and contact details on the satellite page of the Annual Meeting website incorporating a programme and/or company website link (if required)
The above fees do not include registration for your invited faculty. ALL chairs/speakers involved in satellite programmes must be registered as delegates for the EACTS Annual Meeting unless they are participating in the main EACTS scientific programme. For any clarification regarding this, please contact the Scientific Programme team at email@example.com
CYIM, the official EACTS AV/IT supplier, offer our industry partners a variety of different satellite recording options to promote their symposium. Click here to see the full brochure.
Reservation and Payment Procedures
Bookings will not be confirmed until the official booking form has been completed, signed and returned to the EACTS Executive Secretariat. Confirmation of space will be made once the booking form has been received and a booking reference will then be issued. An invoice for the full amount of the satellite slot will follow separately.
Payments must be made in Euros by bank transfer within 7 days of the date of the invoice otherwise the space will be released. Please quote the booking reference and invoice number when making the payment:
Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland, London Belgravia Branch, 24 Grosvenor Place,
London SW1X 7HP, UK
Account: EACTS Trading Company Limited
Sort Code: 16-10-70
BIC/Swift Code: RBOSGB2L
IBAN No: GB81 RBOS 1610 7010 0204 40
All other payments relating to ancillary services (ie., catering, audio visual, décor, furniture) will be invoiced separately by EACTS or its relevant supplier(s).
Notice of cancellation must be given to the EACTS Secretariat in writing at the address on the Industry Opportunities Booking Form. For any cancellation prior to 5 August 2020, a cancellation charge of 25% of the total charge for the satellite meeting will be made and a refund of any charges already paid in excess of this amount will be made. The full charge of the sponsorship will be liable if notice of cancellation is received after 5 August 2020. Full cancellation terms and conditions can be found HERE
Thursday 8 – Saturday 10 October
A number of training areas will be available for hire from Thursday until Saturday. These rooms will be specially branded on site and clearly indicated in the App and via the Annual Meeting website.
The Training Village will be specifically set aside for Industry to organise their own ‘Hands-on’ workshops, including wet and dry labs and any other small practical sessions. These sessions will not form part of the official scientific programme of the Annual Meeting. Sessions should be scheduled at pre-defined times, offered to delegates on an invitation only basis, and restricted to a maximum of 10-15 people per session.
Kindly note Training Village areas are offered on a priority basis to partners booking exhibition stands of 50m2 and above.
- training space within the Training Village area
- control and management of the list of invitees, organisation, on-site management and scheduling of sessions
- flexibility to promote your company through branding/presentation materials within the room
For further information regarding fees and a plan of the available sites, please contact the EACTS Executive Secretariat Office.