ADVERTISING & COMMUNICATIONS
EACTS is delighted to offer a range of advertising opportunities to connect your company with delegates before, during and after the Annual Meeting. Explore our range of options below…
Our exclusive industry email blast is a great way to promote your Satellite Symposium and Learning Lab at this year’s Annual Meeting. The e-blast will be sent to the EACTS database, reaching over 10,000 recipients with an average open rate at a high 45%.
We offer a range of options to reach delegates before, during and after the Annual Meeting:
- Email blast sent out 1 month to 10 days prior to the Annual Meeting (6 September – 24 September)
- Email blast sent out 7 days to 1 day prior to the Annual Meeting (27 September – 3 October)
- Email blast sent out during the Annual Meeting (4 October – 7 October)
- Post-event email blast sent out up to the end of October (9 October – 31 October)
Please note: spaces are limited and dates will only be confirmed on receipt of a completed booking form.
Content & Deadlines:
- Up to 100 words & URL link – must focus on your activity at the 37th EACTS Annual Meeting (Satellite Symposium and/or Learning Lab).
- 2 images (250 x 145px) OR 1 banner (600 x 200px).
- If you would like specific formatting & colours, please share a word doc or pdf with the content layout preference.
- Please share your preferred delivery date(s) for the booked e-blast .
- Booking & date confirmation: Mid-August 2023.
- Receipt of content: 2 weeks prior to mailout date.
The EACTS website is the best way for delegates to stay informed about the Annual Meeting. With regular updates on registration, awards and abstract submissions, as well as it being a primary source to find out all the details on the event, advertising here guarantees that you will be seen before, during and after the 37th EACTS Annual Meeting.
The EACTS website offers a range of opportunities for sponsored activity, including:
- Rotating banner advertisement: General Information
- Rotating banner advertisement: Exhibition
Help your company and/or products stand out by taking out a rotating banner advertisement on the Annual Meeting website. Your banner will be visible to all participants throughout September and during the Annual Meeting. Fee: €10,000 per banner
- MPU advertisement: stand out on the General Information page with a focused advert highlighting your booth, Satellite Symposium, and/or Learning Lab. Your advert will be visible to all participants throughout September and during the Annual Meeting.
- Fee: €5,000 per banner
- The Annual Meeting online catalogue: this is an important guide for delegates and exhibition visitors prior to and during the event. Your online entry will advertise your exhibitor profile including hall and booth numbers, contact details and website.
- Fee: €425
The EACTS App is an online hub for the Annual Meeting, providing delegates with all the important information including the programme and exhibition details.
Available both via your smartphone and/or desktop (across Apple and Android devices), the App is available prior, during and after the Annual Meeting.
In 2022 we received over 2,500 active users!
App advertising includes:
- Banner on newsfeed and landing page
- Splash screen carousel – full page advert
- News message
- Logo against listing on Satellite Programme page
- Exhibitor enhanced entry
Officially launched in 2022, EACTS TV became an extremely popular spot for delegates to engage with a plethora of live & recorded content. Both educational and entertaining, features of EACTS TV includes:
- Selected prime session content, broadcast in real time
- KOL interactive panel sessions and debates
- Daily highlight broadcasts
- Interviews with keynote faculty, guests and industry
Key Stats from 2022…
- Nearly 1,400 total views
- Average watch time – 45 minutes
- Over 2,600 impressions from Thursday to Saturday
We are announcing an exciting change this year, where EACTS TV will now be free for all to watch online (reaching a large global audience!) with planned livestream broadcasts across social media and the EACTS website.
This exciting addition will provide our industry partners the opportunity to promote their brand and/or activities through a range of opportunities:
- 60-second video advertisement – €5,500 per day
- Your ad will be repeated through the day (min. 5 plays per day) between the EACTS TV programme sessions
- Sponsor package – €25,000 (limited availability)
- Includes: 60-second ads on repeat for all 3 days; logo branding on EACTS TV webpage with acknowledgment of support; logo branding on app.
- Hire of TV Studio space (30-minute slot, limited availability)
- Enquire for further details – [email protected]
EACTS Daily News is the only official publication to report exclusively on developments taking place during the Meeting and is available to everyone, free of charge (both in-person and online).
Published daily on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, advertising can be taken in either a single issue or over all three issues.
|Advertisement size||Orientation||Dimensions*||Single Issue||Three Issues|
|Front page banner||Landscape||277 x 83 mm||€4,750||N/A|
|Banner (other pages)||Landscape||277 x 83 mm||€2,625||€7,500|
|Single full page||Portrait||277 x 400 mm||€5,000||€14,500|
|Page 3 (full page)||Portrait||277 x 400 mm||€6,000||€17,500|
|Inside back cover||Portrait||277 x 400 mm||€7,000||€20,500|
|Back cover||Portrait||277 x 400 mm||€10,000||N/A|
|Island advert||Portrait||199 x 275 mm||€3,500||€10,000|
|Half-page||Landscape||277 x 200 mm||€2,500||€7,000|
|Quarter-page||Portrait||136 x 197 mm||€2,100||€6,000|
*subject to change – dimensions will be confirmed upon booking.
Additional opportunities for Industry Satellite Symposia bookings:
|Advance feature interview (1 page)||€5,500
|Advance Symposium report – 2 options:|
|– 1 page of highlights||€5,500|
|– Double page report with photos||€10,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manages the advance feature interview?
The marketing & communications agency for EACTS will conduct the interview. Upon booking confirmation, introduction will commence with discussion on further details, and a date will be agreed for the interview to take place.
How does the advance feature interview work?
An online or telephone interview will be arranged. Prior to this, the sponsor will be prompted to share background information on the subject. The interview will then be drafted and shared for the sponsor’s approval. Sponsor’s will receive a pdf of the final article for their use.
Can we choose the day of release for the interview/report?
Yes, however this must be agreed by the booking deadline. There are two 1-page interview/reports available per issue, and one double-page report available per issue.
For any other queries, please contact [email protected].
Print & Digital Opportunities
The ACV (Austria Center Vienna) gives our industry partners a brilliant opportunity to promote their brand and/or activities throughout the venue space. We are pleased to offer a range of print and digital sites in high-traffic areas, including the venues recent revival in LED displays.
Please enquire at [email protected] if you are interested in print & digital branded signage during the 37th EACTS Annual Meeting.
SIGNAGE CATALOGUE AVAILABLE SOON!
We encourage you to share your participation at the 37th EACTS Annual Meeting!
Should you wish to use our Annual Meeting banner images in your advertisements, e-blasts, social media, websites and other promotional communications, please contact [email protected]