TERMS & CONDITIONS
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our faculty, delegates and Industry partners are of utmost importance and we will therefore be implementing the following Covid-19 regulations at the EACTS House in Windsor, UK.
- A mask must be worn at all times, unless seated or eating/drinking
- All attendees are encouraged to do a COVID test before arriving at EACTS House. Should you develop symptoms onsite, a lateral flow test will be provided. Kindly note these tests cannot be used for travel purposes.
- Social distancing measures will be in place at EACTS House during the Course.
- Delegates may pre-register to any Academy course of their choice online via EACTS User Area
- EACTS members are entitled to discounted registration if available and their membership subscriptions have been paid in full prior to registration – EACTS members who have registered at the Non-Member fee cannot have their fee reversed if they subsequently pay their subscription fees – Please ensure you pay your subscription fee before registering for the meeting.
- By completing the on-line pre-registration forms all Terms and Conditions this document are accepted.
Submission of Delegate Names
Full correspondence details must be given to complete the booking.
Details of the sponsoring organisation or agency in place of the delegate’s details are NOT acceptable.
Registrations submitted without stating the above details WILL NOT be processed.
Confirmation of Registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent by email to the delegate. Please ensure the email address is entered correctly in the pre-registration form. Delegates are requested to check the details of their booking and to let the EACTS Secretariat know immediately if there are any errors.
In the event of cancellation, the registration fee(s) less a 25% administrative charge will be refunded PROVIDED the cancellation is notified in writing and reaches the EACTS Executive Secretariat two calendar weeks before the start of the Academy course. Refunds will not be given for any cancellations after this date.
No-shows at the course will be charged at the full fee.
There will be no refund issued.
EACTS endeavours to run its Academy courses as advertised but reserves the right to amend programmes and teaching faculty and to cancel any courses without liability. In such cases any registration fees received will be refunded. Note that any consequential losses (eg travel or accommodation costs) incurred in such cases remain the responsibility of the participant who should undertake appropriate travel insurance to cover any non-refundable expenses.
Please inform the Secretariat immediately if there is an error in your acknowledgement or confirmation of booking.
No delegate materials will be given out until payment has been received (and cleared through the bank) in full.
- CREDIT CARD payments – (American Express, Visa, and MasterCard) will be debited immediately on a successful transaction.
- BANK TRANSFER payments – Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland,
London Belgravia Branch, 24 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7HP
Account Name: European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
Account Number: EACTRA-EUR1 Number 10020440
Bank Code: 16-10-70
Swift Code: RBOSGB2L
IBAN Number: GB81 RBOS 1610 7010 0204 40
Transfers made must be exempt of charges to EACTS. To identify your payment, you must mention the “delegate name / id number” and “Course Name”.
All bank charges should be payed by the delegate.
CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED