Abstract Poster Submission
Submission for the 6th EACTS Mechanical Circulatory Support Summit is open.
This year’s Summit will take place in Berlin, Germany from 17–19 November. We will be holding a poster session which will take place in the Exhibition Area from 17:30-19:00 on Thursday 17 November.
Please email your abstracts to [email protected] no later than Friday 7 October 23:59 BST.
Instructions to authors
Please follow the instructions below, otherwise your abstract cannot be selected for review. A summary of the guidelines are as follows:
- The abstract language is English
- The template provided is the only format accepted – eacts-academy16x9-slide-master
- There should be no more than 8 authors
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text may not reveal the institutional affiliation
- Please note that in order to correct your abstract you must email Clara Mealing a new corrected version prior to the deadline. Note that, such replacement of the abstract is not possible after the deadline. In the case of errors in your abstract discovered after the deadline, you may indicate the correction on your poster.
A maximum of 7 slides is allowed
- Slide 1: Title
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the following slides
- Do not mention authors’ names
- Do not end the title with a period (.)
- Do not use quotation marks in a title (” “)
- The title must not be CAPS. Do not bold, italicize, underline,superscript or subscript any items in the title.
- Slide 2: Background and study objective (maximum 8 bullet points)
- Slide 3: Patients (if applicable); maximum 8 bullet points
- Slide 4: Methods (maximum 8 bullet points)
- Slide 5: Results 1 (can include Text, Table, Graph, image, but no videos)
- Slide 6: Results 2 (if necessary, a second slide with results is allowed)
- Slide 7: Conclusion (only text. maximum 5 bullet points)
Authors are requested to submit a PowerPoint (see instructions above) and meet the following requirements:
- Max 7 slides
- Introduction of the case (max 2 slides)
- Treatment and Complications (max 3 slides)
- Lesson to be learned
- Do not mention authors’ names in the presentation
- Include fixed images only (no videos)
Abstracts will not be accepted unless they are submitted according to the format and instructions described previously and submitted via email no later than Friday 7 October 23:59 BST.
EACTS requires authors to disclose any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted abstract.