Minimally Invasive Techniques in Adult Cardiac Surgery
Submission for the Minimally Invasive Techniques in Adult Cardiac Surgery, 26-28 June 2018 is now open. The deadline for receipt of Abstracts is 4 May 2018.
Please click HERE to submit your abstract.
Instructions to authors
Please follow the instructions given on-line, otherwise your abstract cannot be selected for review. A summary of the guidelines is as follows:
- The abstract language is English
- 3 abstract categories: Aortic valve; Atrioventricular valves; and Aorta and AF
- The template provided is the only format accepted – Download
- There should be no more than 8 authors
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text may not reveal the institutional affiliation
- Please note that it is not possible to make any corrections to the abstract content or information (such as Presenter details, authors list etc). In order to correct your abstract you must withdraw it and and submit a new corrected version prior to the deadline. Note that, such replacement of the abstract is not possible after the deadline. In the case of errors in your abstract discovered after the deadline, you may indicate the correction during the presentation at the course.
Abstracts will not be accepted unless they are submitted according to the format and instructions described previously, and submitted using the online system no later than 4 May 2018.
EACTS Submission Conditions:
The audio-visual recording of the scientific presentations will be the property of the EACTS.
Authors will be notified in writing at the end of May 2018 if the committee has accepted their abstract(s).
EACTS requires authors to disclose any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted abstract.
- File size must not exceed 50MB per Abstract
- Allowed files are: a) .ppt b) .pptx c) .pdf
Please contact our technicians for queries regarding the files: email@example.com
Authors are requested to submit a PowerPoint (see instructions above) and meet the following requirements:
- max 5 slides
- Introduction of the case (1 slide)
- Treatment and Complications (max 2 slides)
- Result (1 slide)
- Lesson to be learned (1 slide)
- Do not mention authors’ names in the presentation
- Include fixed images only (no videos)