Clinical Guidelines Committee
The Clinical Guidelines Committee is chaired by Miguel Sousa Uva, (Lisbon, Portugal).
The group aims to produce and update clinical guidelines and best practice documents for use in clinical practice. These documents will span all four EACTS Domains; Acquired Cardiac Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Thoracic Disease, and Vascular Disease.
The group encourages EACTS members to participate as authors on guideline documents. The following commitment would be required, usually over a six to twelve month period:
- Participation in monthly project conference calls;
- Possible attendance at one face-to-face meeting;
- Responsible for researching and writing sections of the document;
- Review and approval of the document to submit for publication;
- Respond to comments raised by reviewers;
- Approval of the final document.
You can nominate yourself for involvement via the Membership tab in your EACTS User Area.