Francis Fontan Fund
The Francis Fontan Fund for Education aims to make independent and high quality education accessible to EACTS members.
The Francis Fontan Fund for Education is an EACTS organisation created to support educational opportunities, foster professional development and promote lifelong learning in cardiac and thoracic surgery for its members. The support for these educational activities will be granted in a transparent and fair manner and it will be subjected to strong governance procedures.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Click on the links below for more information on each fellowship.
- Advanced Intensive Postoperative Care in Cardiovascular Surgery (closed) MORE>
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Fellowship (closed) MORE>
- Atrial Fibrillation Fellowship (closed) MORE>
- Uniportal Vats Fellowship (closed) MORE>
- Aortic Root and Valve Repair Fellowship (closed) MORE>
Click on the links below for more information on each scholarship.
EACTS Academy Scholarships MORE >