EACTS is an active community with nearly 4,000 members across the world. Whether you’re a resident or an experienced surgeon, you’ll enjoy an unrivalled range of education, content and networking opportunities as an EACTS member.
Get involved and take your career to the next level.
- Learn and network: attend expert training through The Academy, get exclusive member discounts at events – including the EACTS Annual Meeting – and keep your training plan on track with our online Training Management System
- Access best-in-class resources: membership means you’ll become a subscriber to the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, have access to the Multimedia Manual of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (MMCTS) and stay connected with the latest news in our exclusive member newsletter EACTS News
- Create the future: you can participate and make a difference in so many ways: build your own professional online profile on CTSNet.org, join influential EACTS committees and taskforces to help shape the future of cardiothoracic surgery, improve best practice, create guidelines or get involved in our Quality Improvement Programme
Join today and:
- Attend high-quality training through The Academy
- Stay up to date with the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Access MMCTS, the premier interactive manual of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery tutorials
- Learn from the best and network with exclusive member discounts for the EACTS Annual Meeting and other events
- Keep on track with our online Training Management System
- Stay connected with EACTS News, our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Create the future through influential EACTS committees and taskforces, improving best practice, our Quality Improvement Programme and more
- Recognition through a personal profile on www.ctsnet.org and a membership certificate
|CATEGORY||ANNUAL FEE||ADDITIONAL INFORMATION|
|Resident/ Trainee||€125||Resident/Trainee Membership Fee is for a maximum of five years. On completion of training, the full fee becomes payable.|
|Low Income country||€125||See the terms and conditions for the list of low income countries.
|Senior||No Fee*||Senior members do not receive journals, unless they continue to pay the full member fee.|