EACTS is an active community with nearly 4,000 members across the world. Whether you’re a resident or an experienced surgeon, you’ll enjoy an unrivalled range of education, content and networking opportunities as an EACTS member.
Get involved and take your career to the next level.
- Learn and network: attend expert training through The Academy and get exclusive member discounts on events – including the EACTS Annual Meeting
- Access best-in-class resources: membership means you’ll become a subscriber to the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery and have access to the Interdisciplinary CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery (ICVTS) and the Multimedia Manual of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (MMCTS) and we’ll keep you informed with the latest news in our exclusive member newsletter EACTS News .
- Create the future: you can participate and make a difference in so many ways: build your own professional online profile on CTSNet.org, join influential EACTS committees and taskforces to help shape the future of cardiothoracic surgery, improve best practice, create guidelines or get involved in our Quality Improvement Programme
Join today and:
- Learn from the best and network with exclusive member discounts for the EACTS Annual Meeting and other events
- Create the future of the Association and improve patient outcomes through exclusive participation in influential EACTS committees and task forces such as the Quality Improvement Programme
- Become eligible to apply for Francis Fontan Fund fellowship awards and travel bursaries
- Receive discounts to attend high-quality training through The Academy
- Stay up to date with the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery and The Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Support, learn from, and publish in MMCTS, the premier online video manual of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery tutorials
- Stay connected with EACTS News, our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Gain recognition through a personal profile on ctsnet.org
- Receive an EACTS membership certificate
|CATEGORY||ANNUAL FEE||ADDITIONAL INFORMATION|
|Resident/ Trainee||€125||Resident/Trainee Membership Fee is for a maximum of five years. On completion of training, the full fee becomes payable.|
|Low Income country||€125||See the terms and conditions for the list of low income countries.
|Senior||No Fee*||Senior members do not receive journals, unless they continue to pay the full member fee.|