Register today and join colleagues from around the world in the magnificent Italian city of Milan to learn together at the largest event for the cardiothoracic community.
For 2022 you will experience a feast of world class education and science, including:
- Two innovative Techno-College programmes featuring innovations and technological breakthroughs in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Presentations from global experts on the latest surgical techniques
- Discussions on the latest clinical practice guidelines
- Debates on hot topics, such as results from clinical trials
- Rapid Response abstract sessions
- Interactive, hands on training opportunities
- Presentations and Q&As on selected abstracts
- Industry led satellite symposia
- Extensive exhibition featuring the latest innovations from industry
- Honoured Guest keynote presentation
- The EACTS President’s annual address
- A myriad of opportunities to network with peers and colleagues from around the world
The 36th EACTS Annual Meeting will be THE event in the cardiothoracic calendar – don’t miss out!
RESOURCES NOT AFFILIATED WITH EACTS
Please be vigilant of unauthorised emails or companies offering services on behalf of EACTS or the EACTS Annual Meeting. Such companies typically imply that they are working with EACTS, but in reality are unauthorised.
NOTE: International Fairs Directory has NO connection to EACTS.
NOTE: Please beware that a phishing email purportedly from EACTS is being circulated asking recipients to click on a link to complete a survey in relation to our EACTS annual meeting. This email is not from EACTS and clicking on any links in these types of emails may download harmful malware on your computer.