Adult Cardiac Database: Download your Bespoke Centre Report
Bespoke Centre Reports are now available for participating hospitals using data from the Adult Cardiac Database. This report provides a detailed summary of the hospital’s data in the registry, including statistical charts, comparative data and benchmarking outcomes.
Hospitals can access their bespoke report by clicking on the ‘Centre Report’ button in the ACD tool ‘Downloads’ page. When prompted enter your login details and your report will automatically download.
If you have any questions about the data in your report, please contact EACTSFeedback@uhb.nhs.uk.
To join the EACTS Quality Improvement Programme and access the EACTS Adult Cardiac Database, please contact email@example.com.
EACTS is pleased to announce that the Adult Cardiac Database now contains 100,000 cardiac surgical procedures in the benchmarking tool. Participating European hospitals have been submitting cardiac surgical data from 2010 onwards. This tool is accessible for surgeons to recognise the data and outcomes from their hospital, enabling them to draw comparable data analysis with other hospitals anonymously.
The benchmarking outputs team has implemented a number of advanced features and rigorous data validation processes to improve statistical analysis and research. This includes:
• Information on how many records do not meet reasonable validation criteria
• Additional metrics for hospital comparison
• More detailed filters and procedures
• Statistical controls (mean + / – 1SD, 95% CIs and IQRs)
• Survival curves by individual procedures or all-cases
• An updated clinical support tool page
• An interactive updates page for participants
See below some screenshots of the advanced benchmarking features:
The Adult Cardiac Database Task Force was established in 2017 to provide leadership and further advance data collection and benchmarking outputs for hospitals in Europe. EACTS has appointed Dr Örjan Friberg from Örebro University Hospital, Sweden, as the Database Task Force Chairman as of January 2018.
European Association for Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Company Registered in England & Wales no. 07401765, Charity Registration number: 1140274 |
EACTS Trading Co. Ltd, Registered in England & Wales no. 03987972 |
European Academy for Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery Ltd, Registered in England & Wales no. 05047175 |
EACTS Publishing Ltd, Registered in England & Wales no. 6396790
Essential Cookies - The site owner has indicated that these are essential to the running of the site.
- This cookie is essential for storing the status of your cookie choices whilst using this site.
- This cookie is used to track important logical information for the smooth operation of the site
Non-Essential Cookies - The site owner has approved these cookies but you may turn them off.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Unknown Cookies - The site owner has not approved these cookies.