The Association was founded in 1986 and now represents over 3,000 surgeons, perfusionists and allied health professionals across the world.
Our mission is:
Preview the Scientific Programme HERE
* Submission is open for Late Breaking Clinical Trials - deadline 1 August 2014
* Submission is open for Resident's Work In Progress - deadline 15 August 2014
* Submission is open for Meet the Experts - deadline 30 August 2014
Book now for:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Pulmonary Endarterectomy (5-6 September)
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (20-21 October)
- AM: Congenital Surgery (27-31 October)
- Heart Failure: State of the Art and Future Perspectives (10-14 November)
The EACTS Skills Programme
The EACTS Academy is pleased to offer advanced training programmes in surgical skills and has collaborated with experienced surgeons to develop these. The Skills Programme will offer up to four separate modules for instruction where one can obtain different competencies.
The April issue of the EACTS News is now available. Find out about the Academy courses that have taken place this year, read about how our 2013 award winners are getting on, and get a preview of what's in store at the Annual Meeting in Milan!
Download the EACTS News here.