The Association was founded in 1986 and now represents over 3,000 surgeons, perfusionists and allied health professionals across the world.
Our mission is:
days to go
DO YOU REMEMBER THE 80’s?
If so, come and join in the fun and celebrate our 30th Anniversary on Tuesday 4 October! Fancy dress is encouraged with a prize awarded for the best outfit. Madonna, Queen, Michael Jackson, MTV, Pacman, MASH, Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan – the possibilities are endless!
Book now for:
* Catheter Based Valve Applications
30 September, Barcelona, Spain
* Fundamentals in Cardiac Surgery: Part III
24-28 October, Windsor, UK
* 11th European Mechanical Circulatory Support Summit
3-5 November, Berlin, Germany
* Mitral Valve Surgery
7-9 November, Leiden, Netherlands
* Congenital Heart Disease
15-18 November, Windsor, UK
* Aortic Valve Surgery
24-25 November, Nancy, France
* Modern Perspectives on Atrial Fibrilation Surgery
24-25 November, Windsor, UK
* Hospital Leadership: Head, Heart and Values
28-29 November, Windsor, UK
* Endoscopic Drylabs
15-16 December, Maastricht, Netherlands