The Association was founded in 1986 and now represents over 3,000 surgeons, perfusionists and allied health professionals across the world.
Our mission is:
Preview the Scientific Programme HERE
- Our NEW Abstract Rapid Response Sessions;
- Circulating Viewpoints: Paternalism to partnership: sharing the responsibility;
- The Wetlabs and Mitral Valve Simulator Drylabs;
Book now for:
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (20-21 October)
- AM: Congenital Surgery (27-31 October)
- Heart Failure: State of the Art and Future Perspectives (10-14 November)
The EACTS Skills Programme
The EACTS Academy is pleased to offer advanced training programmes in surgical skills and has collaborated with experienced surgeons to develop these. The Skills Programme will offer up to four separate modules for instruction where one can obtain different competencies.
The April issue of the EACTS News is now available. Find out about the Academy courses that have taken place this year, read about how our 2013 award winners are getting on, and get a preview of what's in store at the Annual Meeting in Milan!
Download the EACTS News here.