RAISING THE BAR WITH EACTS TV!
Officially launched in 2022, the premium EACTS TV became an extremely popular spot for delegates to engage with a plethora of live & recorded content. Both educational and entertaining, features of EACTS TV includes:
- Selected prime session content, broadcast in real time
- KOL interactive panel sessions and debates
- Daily highlight broadcasts
- Interviews with keynote faculty, guests and industry
If you are visiting the 37th EACTS Annual Meeting in-person, make sure to check the TV schedule ahead of time to plan your visit to the TV Studio (located in the Exhibition). Or alternatively, you can watch the sessions online!
The EACTS TV schedule will be available in the Summer of 2023.
Highlights from 2022
– The Daily Preview Show: A preview each day looking ahead at the programme with a panel of key faculty.
– Talking Techno: Live panel discussion on the Techno-College key findings and talking points.
– The Big Debate: Popular episodes examining and debating key topics including ‘Equality & Diversity in CT Surgery’ and ‘Trial & Error’.
– In Focus With: Exclusive 1-1 interviews with keynote faculty.
– The Pursuit of Quality – A Never Ending Quest: An in-depth discussion on quality with a panel of key faculty.
– CT Surgery Residents Showdown: Featuring the jeopardy-style competition with the final European round to see who will face the American Champions at STS!
– Industry In Focus: A discussion with key industry representatives on their collaboration with EACTS and their plans for the future.
– Science Friction – The Daily Review: A review of each day including key talks, takeaways, debates and anecdotes.