This time next week the 36th EACTS Annual Meeting will be in full swing after kickstarting with two fascinating Techno-College programmes featuring technological innovations in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
Join delegates from over 90 different countries and enjoy high quality science and research with over 125 focus and abstract sessions planned across all four domains.
Programme highlights include:
- Presentations from global experts on the latest surgical techniques
- Discussions on the latest clinical practice guidelines
- Debates on hot topics, such as results from clinical trials including two late-breaking sessions
- Rapid Response abstract sessions
- Interactive, hands on training opportunities
- Honoured Guest keynote presentation
- The EACTS President’s annual address
- Industry led satellite symposia programme
Whether you’re considering a last-minute trip to Milan or tuning in virtually via the EACTS TV channel, it’s not too late to register for the in-person event or our Video on Demand package. This year’s event offers a myriad of opportunities to network with your peers and colleagues from all over the world. Don’t miss out!