Register today and join colleagues from around the world in the magnificent Italian city of Milan to learn together at the largest event for the cardiothoracic community.
For 2022 you will experience a feast of world class education and science, including:
- Two innovative Techno-College programmes featuring innovations and technological breakthroughs in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Presentations from global experts on the latest surgical techniques
- Discussions on the latest clinical practice guidelines
- Debates on hot topics, such as results from clinical trials
- Rapid Response abstract sessions
- Interactive, hands on training opportunities
- Presentations and Q&As on selected abstracts
- Industry led satellite symposia
- Extensive exhibition featuring the latest innovations from industry
- Honoured Guest keynote presentation
- The EACTS President’s annual address
- A myriad of opportunities to network with peers and colleagues from around the world
EACTS’ domains and taskforces are preparing a packed programme to bring you expert speakers on the issues that matter. You will be able to participate in key debates alongside global experts and experience our focus, abstract and professional challenge sessions.
The 36th EACTS Annual Meeting will be THE event in the cardiothoracic calendar – don’t miss out!
Starting on Wednesday 5th October with a full day showcasing new technology and innovation in our Techno College sessions, our world-class science will continue over the next 3 days (6-8 October). Full details of the scientific programme will be available soon.
“The EACTS Annual Meeting is the meeting point for all cardiac surgeons around the world. There is no way I would miss it!” Theo Kofidis, Singapore
“Europe is really the hub of innovation. The latest techniques and procedure often come out of Europe so to be able to come back and meet all the great people and experts in their field is a phenomenal opportunity for learning and growth.” Juan Umana, Columbia.
Find out more about the 36th EACTS Annual Meeting HERE
New for 2022 – EACTS TV!
We are excited to announce – new for 2022 – the EACTS premium TV channel! Delegates can watch live in the exhibition centre or virtually online as we get the low down from our expert panelists and key opinion leaders, with one-to-one interviews, punditry and an opportunity for live audience participation and discussion. This will be an exciting addition to our programme giving you even more access to experienced surgeons, their specialist knowledge, and their immediate reactions to important scientific sessions.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore, discover and educate – register HERE today!