Welcome to the new EACTS NEWS!
We have launched a new look EACTS News, the quarterly member newsletter that keeps members up to date with the latest news and developments at EACTS.
The reintroduction of EACTS News, now in this digital only format, is part of our commitment to communicate better with our members.
We have much positive news to report. In this issue, you can find out more about:
- Our very exciting plans for the 35th EACTS Annual Meeting, our first hybrid (in-person and digital) event, to be held in Barcelona this October
- How our education programme is developing, with the 5th EACTS Mechanical Circulatory Support Summit and the Aortic Forum in Bologna
- Activities across our clinical Domains
- Details about our widest and most exciting range of Francis Fontan Fellowships
- News from the Latin American Association of Cardiac and Endovascular Surgery.
To learn more about EACTS educational programmes and events Sign-up to receive EACTS email